Please keep in mind that routes and runs are 100% weather dependant! Snow conditions can change quickly and we want to minimize stress on the dogs and damage to equipment!
1hr tour: 15-20 minutes running time
option 1: 4km loop around Tokamak kennel
option 2: Macgreggor park trails
option 3: beginner, rail trail, concession rd 4 (1km S of Port Elgin), 200m W of 21, 6-8km out and back
option 4: 4-8 km run through brant tract trails
option 5: beginner, concession rd 10/links side road (port Elgin) – concession rd 14 and back via snowmobile trails, 5km
option 6: intermediate, concession rd 14 (port Elgin) – Bruce rd 3 and back via snowmobile trail, 5 km
option 7 : more to come! stay tuned!
2hr tour: 60-90 minutes running time
option 1: *specialty tour, ice running, Inverhuron Park to Kincardine (apprx time 2hrs)
option 2:intermediate, snowmobile trails bruce rd 17 – concession rd 12W
option 3: beginner, rail trail, concession rd 4 (1km S of Port Elgin), 200m W of 21, 12-14km out and back
option 4: more to come! stay tuned!
Rides and Passengers:
- Children 60lbs or smaller will share a ride in the basket of a cargo sled or in the basket of a sprint sled driven by an adult.
- Sprint sleds carry no more than 2 passengers: 1 adult (driver) and 1 child (60lbs or less)
- 60-100lb children can share a ride standing on the back.
- Rides are available on our freight sleds for up to two adults, one adult and two children, or up to three children.
- For adults wishing to drive their own sled, a minimum of two sleds will depart, one sled which you, the rider, will be standing on the back of. Your ‘team’ will follow your guide to your destination.